Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Holiday Writing

What I did In The Holidays.

When we got back to school on the second day we got to write about what we did in the school holiday it was really hard to pick what to write about because I did a lot of fun things but I had to pick one.

My Reflection: I think I could have done better like with another photo as well but I think I did pretty well otherwise.

Souces: Miss Waho my teacher made the slide and I got all of the information from what I did in the school holidays.

Question: What did you do in the holidays?



3 comments:

  1. Fakalofi Lahi Atu Olivia! This is Raewyn from your class! Your holiday sounds like you had a lot of fun with your family! Actually my house is near the Dressmart Hornby and I love going there too. Next time you should add capital letters for "I" and a comma once you're gonna say something else. What are the type of really really cool clothes did you got? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olivia,
    I think it was a good idea to put a lot of writing on your post.
    The next post you could put less colour and more of a colour so everyone can read it.
    Question: Was that all you did in the holidays?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about