Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Orana Park

On the 19th of September, the senior hub went to Orana Park.

We went on a bus.  When we got there we went to have our morning tea and it was 10  Minute of morning tea. Then we went to see some animals and after we saw some animals then.  We all went to eat lunch then my class went to see Giraffes. I fell over and hurt my keen but after that, we went to see the Rhinos.  I got to hold a real Rhinos Horner then I had to go to the bathroom.  So Stacey took me to the bathroom but we got lost but when we got back the bus came so we had to go on the bus but anyways I had a good time at Orana Park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about