Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Being Positive Online

 Being Positive Online

this week our value is to be positive online because we are in lockdown it is the perfect one because sometimes people being mean to each other online what's called cyberbullying so it is the perfect value for this week we did do it last week but we had to go into lockdown so we did not get to do our activity.



Reflection & Next Steps: I think I could have added some more writing and like what we should be doing online and what we shouldn't be doing online I think I could have done a little more but I think other than that I did well.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Olivia.
    I like that when I give an instruction for what to complete, you do it. You could add more detail and elaborate more. I think people are still getting used to lockdown learning so are rushing things a bit. It's all part of self management. If you embedded this then you can go back and edit your work so it improves the quality.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about