Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Lockdown Fun

 Lockdown Cooking

Because we are in lockdown I decided to make a TikTok trending recipe called pasta chips it is when you cook pasta in an air fryer and it turns into chips read more to know how to make them.



Reflection: I think next time I cook them I can not put too much flavouring in them because one was really spicy and the other one was like way too much flavouring and it just made it gross cos it was like onion flavoured the other one that I did was garlic and then I did chilli flakes.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Olivia.
    Pasta chips? I have never heard of those. I thought from your pictures that you had made pasta. I would give them a taste test apart from the ones you said were gross. How interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about