Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

How To Be Honest And Truthful

 How To Be Honest And Truthful 

For Our Value this week it is, to be honest, and truthful and we made a slide I made it with my friends Payton and Ashlyn about what it means to be Honest and Truthful we all made a slide. about how to be honest and truthful. 


my Reflection: I think I did pretty well with my friend I like what I wrote and it is a good amount.

Sources: I got it from what I think being Honest and truthful means.

Question: How do you be honest and truthful?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about