Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

My Favourite Movie.

 Greenhouse Academy

For writing, we are doing persuasive texts for this subject it is our favourite movie you can tell by the title but yeah we are doing it about our favourite movie or tv show I did my favourite tv show because I do not really watch movies.



My Reflection: I think I did pretty well with my writing my teacher taught me pretty well because I did not even know how to write a persuasive text.

Sources:  I got all of the information from my brain and the tv show that I watched.

Question: What is your favourite tv show/movie?.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Olivia. Alyxis here. I really like that you spend a lot of time on your blog. and the new name. BOB. that is interesting. but cool at the same time

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about