Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Matariki Slide

 Matariki Learning.


In reading and writing this week we have been learning stuff about Matariki. I have used something called canva to make this it is a really cool DLO (digital learning object) to use. I think I have put some cool facts into my writing this week. I have learned a lot about Matariki this week by making this DLO find more out about Matariki in my DLO which is right down there.





What Was Tricky: I Think  It was tricky to find some information about Matariki because I would search something up and it would not come up with what I wanted to know.
What Was My Best: I think my best slide is number six about the story I think it was the easiest one to find information stuff about it.

What I Wonder: I wonder why they cool Matariki something different in other countries?

Question: Do you celebrate Matariki?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about