Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

My 2021 Smart Goals

 Smart Goals


This is what I have picked for my Smart Goals this year we have done a slide about them and we did a mid-year reflection about what we have done and we have written if we have or have not done it and if we have then we have written how we did but if we have not accomplished it then we have written what we think we could do to achieve it we have a reading, writing, Math, then other this is what have done.


 

reflection: This has helped me with my learning because I have enjoyed reading writing and math more than before because I have been wanting to do it every day so that I can achieve my goal.

question: What could I do to be able to do my other goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about