Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Sharing Our Learning

 Student-led Conference 

Next week I have My student-led conference on Monday we get to finish at the start of lunch which is 12.50 but some people stay until 3 Oclock and it is the same on Tuesday as well so we created a slide to show our parents or caregivers some of our work in each subject and we talk to them about it.

Sources: My teacher Miss Waho Gave me a blank slide and we got to decorate it and put all of our work on it to show our parents. 

reflection and next step: I think I am pretty proud of the work I have done but I think I could have done better and added more writing explaining more about what I like and don't like about the subject.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Olivia H. I am not sure if you remember me it's Lucy.
    I like your student learning conference. ? How is Scarlett Going whos helping her?? Bye Blog u later, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy of course I remember you we where like bffs I really wish you where at Gilberthorpe School but you had to leave and Scarlett is ok Miss raisin is looking after her by the way thanks for liking my slide bye.

      Delete
  2. Hi Olivia I just had a squizz at your presentation slides. Great effort one of the best I have seen.I would like to suggest that on your poppy slide perhaps more background photos may of enhanced your work just that little bit more.Good luck with all your future projects. Stay awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about